Monday, January 12, 2009

Larry King and Plate Glass

I just got an opportunity to "view" my first blog post. I got to wondering how many people actually have the "dark dots" as their template. It makes me feel like I'm on Larry King.

I was just recently reminded of a friend from college who just hours before my visit decided to jump up on his couch and moon his housemates through their huge plate glass window. As he vigorously pressed his cheeks against the window it shattered. He went tumbling out of the window and eventually to the hospital to have the glass removed from his butt.

I wish I could have been there when he explained to the doctor how he got shards of glass imbedded in his butt like a CNN reporter in the 81st Airborne Division. This still brings a tear of joy to my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment